Updated on: May 2023
The websites accessible at the following address: https://www.salineacademy.com https://my.salineacademy.com https://academies.salineacademy.com (hereinafter the "Websites") are published by the Company MUSICAMPUS SAS, simplified joint-stock company with a capital of 117 500€, registered under the number 885 407 189 at the Commercial and Trade Register of Besançon, with the following intra-community VAT number: FR60885407189 and whose registered office is located at the following address: MUSICAMPUS SAS, Saline Royale, Grande Rue, 25610, Arc-et-Senans (hereafter the "Company").
The Company can be contacted by email at the following address: [email protected]
The Director of the publication is: Mr. HUBERT TASSY, in his capacity as Legal Representative of MUSICAMPUS SAS.
The Websites are hosted by ARCPLEX, whose registered office is located at 9 Allée Montpensier 91390 Morsang Sur Orge France and whose telephone number is +33 1 88 33 41 28. The data is hosted in the Datacenter of the company Aquaray - 14 Rue Jules Vanzuppe, 94200 Ivry-sur-Seine.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
The purpose of this document is to define the terms and conditions (hereinafter the "General Conditions of Use" or "GCU") under which the Company makes available to users (hereinafter the "Users") the possibility of browsing and using the Websites.
The use of the Websites implies full and unreserved acceptance of these GCU.
USE OF THE WEBSITES
Prior to any use of the Websites, the User (hereinafter the "User(s)") must ensure that they have the technical and computer means to browse and use the Websites. They must also ensure that the computer configuration of their material/equipment is in good working order and does not contain any virus.
The Company reserves the right to modify, revise, delete, validate or change, in whole or in part, any content (hereinafter the "Content(s)") appearing on the Websites or posted on it.
The Company may delete, change, or modify the Websites and/or the Content at any time.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
By using the Websites, Users agree:
- to refrain from using the Websites in an illegal manner, for any illegal purpose or in a manner incompatible with these GCU;
- not to use the Websites for the publication of abusive, defamatory, harassing, libellous, obscene, pornographic or threatening material and/or material that violates the privacy of others;
- not to sell, copy, reproduce, rent, lend, distribute, transfer or sub-license all or part of the elements, information and Contents appearing on the Website and/or to allow any third party to use or have access to the Website for any purpose whatsoever or to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify, display in a form readable by the User, attempt to discover any source code or to use any software activating or comprising any part of the Websites;
- to respect other Users;
- not to collect and store personal data relating to other Users, for any purpose;
- not to disseminate content that could constitute incitement to commit crimes or offences; incitement to discrimination, racial hatred, and more generally that could be contrary to the laws and regulations in force, to the present rules of use and to good morals and public order;
- not to disseminate information of an ideological, religious, political or ethnic nature;
- not to disseminate content likely to endanger minors, in particular the dissemination of messages of a violent or pornographic nature;
- not to attempt to mislead other Users by usurping the name or pseudonym of other persons;
- not to post, email or otherwise transmit any material that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, intellectual property right or other proprietary right of any party and third party;
- not to post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material (including "spam" or any other form of solicitation);
- not to use the Websites for abusive purposes by deliberately introducing viruses or any other malicious program and to attempt to access the Website in an unauthorised manner;
- not to denigrate the Websites and/or the Company and/or other Users on social networks or any other means of communication.
If, for any reason, the Company considers that Users are in breach of these GCU, it may at any time, and at its sole discretion, remove their access to the Websites and take any action including legal action against them.
ACCURACY AND LEGALITY OF INFORMATION
Each User undertakes to ensure that all the information they provide, including the information concerning them, is adequate, accurate, up-to-date, and complete.
The User acknowledges that the Company does not have the material means to verify the accuracy of all the information on the Websites. The Company cannot therefore be held responsible in the event of identity theft, or if the information mentioned is false or misleading.
The Company does not guarantee the timeliness, legality, probity or quality of the information transmitted by Users.
By accessing the Websites, Users expressly acknowledge that the Websites and the Content made available to Users, in particular images, photographs, designs, graphics, drawings, models, layouts, logos, trademarks, texts, etc., are the exclusive property of the Company and are protected by the French Intellectual Property Code as well as by the applicable international treaties and agreements relating to the protection of intellectual property rights. As such, they shall not be reproduced without the express authorisation of the Company, subject to civil and criminal prosecution.
The Company is the sole owner of all rights, titles and interests in the Website and the Contents, including all intellectual property rights including, in particular, all rights relating to copyright, design rights, trademarks, trade names, company names, domain names, technology, know-how, processes, formulas, source codes and executable codes, data and similar rights, including information relating to any application, registration, or renewal thereof which may be protected by the laws, regulations or rules relating to intellectual property of any country.
The Company grants a non-exclusive license to Users to use the Websites and the Contents strictly in accordance with these GCU.
Any reproduction, representation, adaptation, exploitation, distribution, broadcasting, commercial use, translation, arrangement, transformation, or any creation of derivative or composite works of all or part of the works and/or any other Content appearing on the Website on any medium whatsoever and by any process whatsoever, present or future, is expressly prohibited. These actions are likely to constitute acts of counterfeiting punishable under criminal and civil law, engaging the liability of their author.
The systematic and repeated extraction of information and Contents appearing on the Website is strictly prohibited and sanctioned under intellectual property law and the sui generis right of databases. Any illicit extraction may engage the civil and criminal liability of its author.
The Company declines all responsibility for any damage resulting from fraudulent intrusion by a third party, outside its control, leading to a modification or alteration of the information/Content appearing on the Websites or having caused prejudice to any User of this Websites; and more generally for any damage, whatever the causes, origins, nature, or consequences, caused as a result of anyone's access to the Websites or the impossibility of accessing it, outside its control.
The Company cannot be held responsible for any technical problems or failures related to telephone networks, online computer systems, servers, Internet access providers, computer equipment and/or software of the Users.
The hypertext links established on the Websites to other Internet websites or other Internet sources, or content (hereinafter the "External Sources") shall not engage the responsibility of the Company.
As long as the Company cannot control these External Sources, the User acknowledges that the Company cannot be held responsible for the availability of these External Sources, and cannot bear any responsibility for the content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or from these External Sources.
INFORMATION RELATING TO TRADEMARKS
"MUSICAMPUS SAS", and all other logos and trademarks of the Company are trademarks protected by French intellectual property law (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Trademarks"). Unless expressly authorised in writing by the Company, the User undertakes not to use or disseminate the Trademarks in any way whatsoever.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These GCU are governed by and construed in accordance with French law, without regard to the applicable conflict of laws rules.
In the event of a dispute arising from the interpretation and/or execution of these GCUs or in relation to these GCUs, the competent courts shall be those designated in the French Code of Civil Procedure.
The Company can be contacted at any time by email at the following address: [email protected]
The Company can be contacted by post at the following address: MUSICAMPUS SAS, Saline Royale Academy, Grande Rue, 25160, Arc-et-Senans.