Last updated on: July 2023
The protection of personal data is taken into account by MUSICAMPUS SAS which wishes to explain in a clear and transparent way how and why it collects, processes, stores and uses your personal data.
The websites accessible at the following address: https://www.salineacademy.com https://my.salineacademy.com https://academies.salineacademy.com (hereinafter the "Websites") is published by the Company MUSICAMPUS SAS, simplified joint-stock company with a capital of 117 500€, registered under the number 885 407 189 at the Commercial and Trade Register of Besançon, with the following intra-community VAT number: FR60885407189 and whose registered office is located at the following address: MUSICAMPUS SAS, Saline royale, Grande rue, 25610 Arc-et-senans (hereafter the "Company").
The Websites allows you:
- to get information about the Company and its activities;
- to apply for the various academies offered by the Company;
- to subscribe and view streaming masterclasses on the Website, via subscription formulas (hereinafter the "Services") by creating a personal account / by logging into your personal account;
- to contact the Company.
2. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES THE COMPANY COLLECT?
When you apply for one or more academies, the Company, as data controller, collects the following personal data: Name, first name, gender, date of birth, phone number, email address, city of residence, country of residence, nationality, photo, experience, school(s) attended, level of study, teacher(s), CV, video(s) and URL link of your video(s), next step(s) in the course, programme you wish to study, wishes and motivations, URL link of your personal social network accounts*, letter of recommendation*.
Data marked with an asterisk are optional and will only be collected by the Company if indicated by you.
If you apply for a scholarship from the Company, the Company will collect the following personal data in its capacity as data controller:
- origin and annual amount of your resources;
- proof of your income.
In order to access the Services on the Website and if you do not yet have a personal account, you must register on the Website by creating a personal account, in accordance with the conditions set out in the Website's General Terms and Conditions of Online Sale.
If you are an individual, the Company collects, as data controller, your following personal data: email, password, last name, first name, instrument played, profile, reason for registration, where did you hear about us, year(s) of practice, billing address, payment information, selected service(s)
If you wish to receive the Company's newsletter, you must tick the box provided for this purpose in the registration process on the Website to benefit from the Services.
The Company, in its capacity as data controller, will then collect the following personal data from you:
- first name;
- last name;
- email address;
If you already have a personal account and wish to benefit from the Services, you just need to log on to the Website. The company will then collect the following personal data from you:
- email address;
If you wish to contact the Company, you must complete a contact form. The Company will then collect the following personal data in its capacity as data controller:
- email address;
When you connect to the Website, the Company, in its capacity as data controller, also collects the following personal data:
- connection logs;
- connection data;
- operating system of the computer terminal;
- IP address.
3. HOW AND WHY IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA USED?
The Company uses your personal data for the following purposes:
Legal basis for processing
Registration for academies:
- management and analysis of registration forms
- payment processing
The processing is based on the contract concluded with you
Personal data is kept for a period of 5 years after your participation in the academy
Streaming of the masterclasses:
- processing of your order in order to provide you with the requested Services and information
- after-sales service
- payment processing
- access to your personal space via a link available on the Site and connection to your personal space
The processing is based on the contract concluded with you
Personal data is kept for the duration of your subscription and for 5 years after the end of your subscription
The processing is based on your consent
Personal data are kept for a period of 3 years from the receipt of the contact request
Management of requests for rights of access, portability, deletion, limitation of processing, rectification and opposition
The processing is necessary to respond to your requests
Up to 1 year from the request to exercise your rights
Management of requests for the right to object to commercial prospecting
The processing is necessary to respond to your request to exercise your right to object
Up to 3 years from the time you exercise your right to object
Mailing list (newsletter) :
- to provide you with news about the Company's services and activities
- to provide you with targeted marketing information and to inform you of promotional offers
The processing is based on your consent
Up to 3 years from the last contact with you / until you withdraw your consent
5. HOW LONG WILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE KEPT?
Your personal data is kept only for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which the Company holds the data, to meet your needs, to fulfil its legal or regulatory obligations, to enable it to exercise its rights and/or for statistical or historical purposes.
At the end of the above-mentioned periods, your personal data will be deleted or the Company will proceed to make them anonymous.
6. WITH WHICH THIRD PARTIES DOES THE COMPANY SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Access to your personal data is restricted to only those persons who need the personal data in order to fulfil the purpose of the processing.
Your personal data is processed by the Company's authorised personnel and by service providers who support the Company's business.
The Company's freelancers may access the masterclass database and have access to some of your personal data relating to your participation in the masterclasses.
Your personal data is hosted by the Company's subcontractors on servers located in France, within the companies Payzen, Sellsy, Sendinblue and Amazon Web Services (Paris).
Your personal data is also hosted by ARCPLEX, whose registered office is located at 9 Allée Montpensier 91390 Morsang Sur Orge France and whose telephone number is +33 1 88 33 41 28. The data is hosted in the Datacenter of the company Aquaray - 14 Rue Jules Vanzuppe, 94200 Ivry-sur-Seine.
Your personal data is also hosted by the Company's subcontractors on servers located in the United States, within the companies Pandadoc, Paypal and SendGrid.
Your personal data is therefore transferred outside the European Union and stored on servers located outside the European Union.
The Company has ensured that its subcontractors comply with the regulations on the protection of personal data and guarantees a level of protection for your personal data that is identical to the level of protection provided by the application of the GDPR.
Your personal data may also be communicated by the Company to third parties:
- if the law or a legal procedure requires the Company to share your personal data;
- in response to a request from a public or judicial authority (in particular in the event of a judicial requisition);
- where the Company considers that the disclosure of your personal data is necessary or appropriate to ensure the safety of individuals or to protect the public.
7. WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE OVER YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
You have the following rights:
Access and rectification rights
You can request access to your personal data.
You can also request that your personal data be corrected if they are inaccurate or that your incomplete data be completed.
You also have the right to know the origin of your personal data.
Right of deletion
You can request the deletion of your personal data when:
Right to object
You may object to the processing of your personal data on the grounds of "your particular situation".
You may object to the processing of your personal data for commercial prospecting purposes at any time and without giving any reason.
Right to limitation
You may also request a restriction on the processing of your personal data if:
Right not to be subjected to a decision based exclusively on the basis of automated
You have the possibility not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on automated processing that produces legal effects concerning you or significantly affects you, in particular based on profiling.
Right to portability
You may ask the Company to provide you with your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, or request that it be "ported" directly to another controller provided that:
Right to issue advance directives on the processing of your personal data after your death
Pursuant to Article 85, I of the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 as amended, you may define directives on the exercise of your rights under this section after your death (in particular on the duration of the retention of your personal data, the deletion and/or communication of your personal data), as well as designate a person responsible for exercising these rights.
In the absence of such instructions, the Company will comply with the requests of your heirs, as set out in article 85, II of the Data Protection Act.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
If you have any concerns or complaints regarding the protection of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés via the following link: Online complaint | CNIL
The CNIL can also be contacted at the following address: 3 Place de Fontenoy, 75007 Paris - telephone: 01 53 73 22 22.
You are invited to inform the Company in advance so that it can process your request and try to find an amicable solution.
8. HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS ?
You may exercise the aforementioned rights and/or ask any questions relating to the processing of your personal data by the Company by sending an e-mail to the following address: [email protected] or by post to the following address: MUSICAMPUS SAS, Saline royale, Grande rue, 25610 Arc-et-senans
In order for the Company to process the request as quickly as possible, you may indicate in your request its purpose and the context in which your personal data was collected by the Company. You should also provide a copy of both sides of your identity card.
9. HOW DOES THE COMPANY SECURE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The Company shall ensure the security of your personal data by implementing appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk and shall put in place means to ensure the continued confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of the processing systems and services, any means to restore availability and access to your personal data, and a procedure to regularly test, analyse and evaluate the effectiveness of the technical and organisational measures implemented.
10. LINKS ON THE COMPANY'S WEBSITE TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The provisions relating to the deposit of cookies on the Website are set out in the Cookie Management Policy available on the Website.
Last updated on: March 2023
The protection of personal data is taken into account by the Company MUSICAMPUS SAS which wishes to explain in a clear and transparent way how and why it collects, processes, stores and uses your personal data.
The website accessible at the following address: https://www.salineacademy.com/fr/ (hereinafter the "Website") is published by the Company MUSICAMPUS SAS, simplified joint-stock company with a capital of 117 500€, registered under the number 885 407 189 at the Commercial and Trade Register of Besançon, with the following intra-community VAT number: FR60885407189 and whose registered office is located at the following address: MUSICAMPUS SAS, Saline Royale, Grande Rue, 25610, Arc-et-Senans (hereafter the "Company").
In accordance with Article 82 of the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 as amended, taken in application of the provisions of Directive 2002/58/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 July 2002 concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector, your consent as a User must be obtained prior to any action aimed at storing information or accessing information stored in your terminal equipment.
Pursuant to the provisions of Articles 4(11) and 7 of the GDPR relating to the conditions applicable to consent, the CNIL adopted Deliberation No. 2020-091 of 17 September 2020 adopting guidelines relating to the application of Article 82 of the Act of 6 January 1978 as amended to read and write operations on a user's terminal (in particular to "cookies and other tracers"), as well as Deliberation No. 2020-092 of 17 September 2020 adopting a recommendation proposing practical methods of compliance in the event of recourse to "cookies and other tracers", presenting in particular examples and good practices of concrete methods of collecting consent and implementing tracers not subject to it.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are small files containing various textual information, generally consisting of letters and numbers. They are deposited on your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) via your browser by the website you are visiting.
This operation enables your devices to be recognised as soon as a connection is established between the Website's server and your browser. The main purpose of a cookie is therefore simply to enable the Website's server to adapt the content of the Internet pages to your personal preferences, in order to personalise your visit to the Website.
The Website may use several types of cookies:
– Session cookies: these cookies are temporary and stored in the cookie file of your browser until you close it. These cookies are required for certain applications or features of the Website to function correctly.
– Persistent Cookies: The Website may use persistent cookies to enhance your experience (e.g. by providing optimised navigation). These cookies remain in the cookie file of your browser for a longer period of time. The length of time they are retained depends on the configuration choices of your web browser. Persistent cookies allow information to be transmitted to a web server each time a person visits the Website, and can be used, for example, to remember your preferences and choices for a website, or to target advertising. Persistent cookies are also known as tracking cookies.
– Internal cookies: these cookies are installed by the Website at the time of your visit in order to improve your experience.
– Third party cookies: these cookies are installed by third parties who may be the Company's partners. A third-party cookie is a file embedded via a browser by a different website than the one you are visiting, in order to store information locally and track your journey across multiple websites. These cookies are therefore not hosted on the Website.
These cookies are classified according to several types: necessary cookies used for technical purposes, audience measurement cookies, advertising cookies, social network sharing cookies, etc.
WHAT ARE COOKIES USED FOR?
Cookies are used for different purposes:
- Strictly necessary cookies: these are essential to the operation of the Website and allow you to access secure areas such as your shopping basket, your personal area, etc.
- Analytical or performance cookies: these cookies enable the Company to know the use and performance of the Website and to improve its operation. For example, they allow us to know which pages of the Website are most frequently consulted.
- Functional cookies: These cookies remember the choices you make in order to improve your experience on the Website.
For example, they are used to recognise you when you return to the Website, to remember the choices you have made, the items you have put in your shopping basket, etc., and to provide enhanced and personalised information about your preferences and shopping habits.
- Advertising cookies: these cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to present you with advertisements tailored to your interests. These cookies record your visit to the Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed, as well as your navigation outside the Website. They are also used to limit the number of times you see the same ad and to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
They are generally placed on the Website by third parties with the Company's permission.
WHAT COOKIES ARE PRESENT ON THE WEBSITE?
The cookies placed on the Website by the Company are the following:
Session or persistent cookie
Analytical / Statistical
This Google Analytics cookie identifies users of the Website
This Google Analytics cookie identifies users of the Website
Expires at the end of the browsing session
Unique identifier of the current session
Identification of the terminal of the user of the Website
Inherent and necessary to the functioning of the video player present on the Website
In accordance with the CNIL Deliberation n°2020-092 of 17 September 2020 concerning the adoption of a recommendation proposing practical methods of compliance in the event of recourse to "cookies and other tracers", and as presented in the previous table, you are informed that Google Analytics tracers are used on the Website.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED BY COOKIES?
The cookies used on the Website collect the following personal data:
- IP Address;
- Web browser;
- Date and time of the visit;
- Exploitation system;
- Internet service provider;
- Address of the previous website you visited;
- Address of the website you visit next.
HOW LONG ARE PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED BY COOKIES KEPT?
Personal data collected through cookies on the Website are kept for a maximum of thirteen (13) months.
Cookies may be kept for a maximum of twenty-four (24) months.
Your choice to accept or not the deposit of cookies on the Website will be kept for a period of six (6) months.
HOW DO YOU SET YOUR CONSENT TO THE COOKIES PLACED ON THE WEBSITE? (VIA THE COOKIES BANNER)
When you first connect to the Website, an alert message (banner) informs you of the use of tracers and cookies and invites you to accept or refuse the use of these tracers.
The alert message includes:
- the identity of the controller(s);
- the precise purposes of the tracers used;
- the lifetime of the tracers used;
- the consequences of refusing or accepting the tracers;
- the possibility to withdraw your consent at any time.
In accordance with the deliberation n°2020-092 of 17 September 2020 concerning the adoption of a recommendation proposing practical methods of compliance in the event of recourse to "cookies and other tracers" of the CNIL, you must be able to accept or refuse the use of tracers with the same degree of ease.
For this purpose, you have the possibility of clicking on a "Refuse" button, which has the same format and is placed at the same level as the "Accept" button.
To ensure that your consent is free, informed and unequivocal, the banner will not disappear until you accept or reject the cookies.
Unless you give your prior consent, the deposit and reading of traces will not be carried out:
- if you go to the Website (home page or directly to another page of the Website) and do not continue browsing: a simple absence of action cannot be considered as an expression of will on your part;
- or if you click on the link in the banner that allows you to set cookies and, if applicable, refuse the deposit of cookies.
HOW DO YOU SET YOUR CONSENT TO COOKIES PLACED ON THE WEBSITE? (VIA YOUR WEB BROWSER)
Your browser can be configured to notify you of cookies that are placed on your terminal and to ask you to accept them or not. The configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to modify your wishes regarding cookies.
- Click on the menu button and select "Options".
- Select the "Privacy" panel.
- Set the "Retention Rules" menu to "Use custom settings for history".
- Uncheck the "Accept cookies" box.
- Any changes you have made will be automatically saved.
Microsoft Edge: Delete and manage cookies
- Click on the Tools button, then on "Internet Options".
- Click on the "Privacy" tab, then under "Settings", move the slider up to block all cookies or down to allow all cookies, then click OK.
- Select the Chrome menu icon.
- Select "Settings".
- At the bottom of the page, select "Show advanced settings".
- In the "Privacy" section, select "Content Settings".
- Select "Prohibit all websites from storing data".
- Select OK.
- Click on "Settings" > "Safari" > "Privacy" > "Cookies and website data"
HOW DO YOU SET YOUR CONSENT TO COOKIES PLACED ON THE WEBSITE? (VIA INTERPROFESSIONAL ONLINE PLATFORMS)
You can connect to the website Youronlinechoices, proposed by digital advertising professionals grouped together within the European Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA) and managed in France by the Interactive Advertising Bureau France. This European platform is shared by hundreds of Internet advertising professionals and constitutes a centralised interface allowing you to express your refusal or acceptance of the cookies used to adapt the advertisements to your terminal's navigation. In addition, the following platforms: IAB opt-out platform, Network Advertising Initiative opt-out platform, Digital Advertising Alliance platform, also allow you to express your choices to all the players integrated in these platforms.
Please note that this procedure will not prevent the display of advertisements on the websites you visit. It will only block technologies that tailor ads to your interests.
CAN THIS MANAGEMENT POLICY BE AMENDED?
This Management Policy is subject to change. The Company therefore advises you to consult this page of the Website regularly. In the event of a material change to the Management Policy, the Company will notify you of such changes.
MORE INFORMATION ON COOKIES
HOW TO CONTACT US?